Promotions and Events
Are you ready for an adrenaline-pumping, thrill-seeking, and one-of-a-kind experience that will have you on the edge of your seat? Welcome to Axe Throwing League Night, where we combine the excitement of competition with the primal satisfaction of throwing axes!...
What You Need To Bring
Closed Toed Shoes and your Inner Lumberjack!
What To Expect
- When you arrive, staff will first check you in by signing waivers and making sure you have closed-toe shoes. We have Crocs on site for $1 for people without proper footwear.
- Next, we’ll have you order drinks and food at the bar and guide you to your designated cage.
- A coach will go over the safety rules, proper throwing technique, and get the whole group started.
- Over the course of your time coaches will help you improve your throws, teach you games, and if you’re lucky even some tricks shots.
- Kids are welcome to come and give it a try, but since there are sharp objects being thrown we request that they behave themselves or else they will have to leave.
- We also have throwing hatchets on site from forges all over the world available for purchase.
Unofficial Logging is more than just an axe-throwing spot. We’re also a taproom with 18 taps of craft beer and a full kitchen. Just want to stop by for a beer and watch? Totally cool. We have plenty of bar seating for hanging out and enjoying the fun.
From one person just wanting to throw for an hour, to large groups, your local Unofficial Logging is available for drop-in hours, league nights, and private groups. With a capacity of 90 we can host anything from bachelorette parties to corporate events. Also available for rent is our mobile axe-throwing trailer which brings the party to you.
At Unofficial Logging, we believe in being a positive force in the community. This is why we host regular fundraisers to support great non-profits making positive and fundamental change.
People of all ages and backgrounds have a blast being taught by the best axe-throwing coaches in the country.
Matt & John
With roots in Bend, Oregon, former logging capital, we bring the charm of the Pacific Northwest to downtowns on the West Coast. We created a place you don’t just go for axe-throwing, but for a great tap list and food as well.
We started with our first location in downtown Bend, OR, followed by our Mobile Trailer and San Jose, CA.